Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Themes & Wall-Papers : S40 Nokia

Themes make using the Nokia 3120classic interesting. There are tens of thousands of themes but finding good themes is difficult.

For the last couple of months, I have been able to collect some nice Themes for Nokia 3120Classic (Screen Size 240*320)

It is not possible to post them here because Blogger doesn't support file hosting capabilities. Send me an e mail and I will send you them via e-mail.

Some of the themes I have include good wallpapers and themes on:

Operating Systems:
-----------------
1. Vista / 7 (
2. Ubuntu

Nature (True and Computer-Designs)
--------------------------------
1. Water Falls
2. Wild Life
3. Cities
4. Historic Places (Sri Lanka, Australia, India, China, Russia, Iran)

Animals & Pets
--------------
1. Movie Stars
2. Cats
3. Dogs
4. Birds
5. Fish

Weapons & War
-------------
1. War-Ships
2. Fighter Jets
3. Submarines
4. Guns & Tanks

Religion & Related
------------------
1. Islam
2. Christmas
3. Places of Worship

Write to me and I will send them to you by e mail. Tell me what type you are interested in so I need not to send unnecessary files.

Note : There may be delays because these days I am bussy with studies. But I will keep in-touch soon.

Write to : mzjdeen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search