Friday, December 4, 2009

Crash Test : Nokia 3120 Classic

Have you every wondered what would happen if you drop your phone many times?

Unlike any play-boy in the market, Nokia has the hardiest hand phones under its brand-name. Thats the very reason why I go Nokia always.

In contrast, I'd know many people who had their Sony Ericsons / Samsungs / HTCs / iPhones down the garbage after its very first fall (not very rigid). In the other hand Nokia phones are generally rigid and can take a lot of shock, humid and water splatter than any other phone in the market.

So what about the Nokia 3120c?

It is as rigid as any phone could be, but...

There are problems about the camera focusing after a lot of falls. A friend of mine who uses the same phone said me that he had concerns about his image quality after about 40 drops.

I checked the phone my self. Its housing was a mess but the phone was in good working condition. The images didn't also seem to be bad, but I agree that it wasn't in a position to take snap-shots of fine prints (books, papers etc)...

What else you need? A clay brick wouldn't have lasted 40 drops ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search