Saturday, April 11, 2009

3120c First Internet Experience

I am currently using a Mobitel Smart Prepaid plan on my phone, which is entitled to 3.5G HSDPA network that can do up to 7.2mbbs downlink. So the 3120c been 3G can’t handle more than about 350kbps. So it is a drastic difference.

Mobitel says, “Makes broadband feel slow”, in their Internet advertisements. I really felt what they meant by it when I used it for browsing the very first time.

So pal, if you are getting this babe for some high speed internet browsing experience… do not proceed. There are better options such as a Nokia 6120c for your need for high speed internet (the prices are alike).

It supports Opera Mini 3.1 and gives a sufficiently good internet experience on the go. I found it hard to give network access to certain applications. That isn’t a big deal relatively to what it gives out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search